Although there are many methods of cultivation used to produce cannabis under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), few allow for such precise control over the plant's health and growth. It is important for patients to understand the cultivation method used to select the product that is right for them.
JWC GrowthStorm™ Cultivation Platform
- JWC staff perform numerous visual inspections throughout the growing process, including during packing. Furthermore, JWC's quality team collects and evaluates plant health and data throughout the growth cycle.
- An aeroponic cultivation platform creates the ideal environment for healthy root development and plant growth, without the need of substrates or any post production sterilization techniques.
- JWC staff are required to practice strict sanitization procedures, similar to those found in labs, which limits pest and disease threats within the facility.
- JWC GrowthStorm™ Management facilitates automatic data collection and monitoring along with real-time production analytics that results in a precise management of nutrients at the roots to achieve high yields in quality plants.
- JWC has an exclusive research partnership with Price Industries with a deliverable of the industry's only horticultural environmental control unit to provide independent humidity and temperature control that results in consistent optimal growing conditions.
- JWC's patent pending Tempest Trimmer ™ is a fast, accurate and overall efficient solution for machine-assisted hand-trimming that maintains the trichomes, cannabinoids and terpenes present in the finished product.